This week’s post is The Legislative History of the National Park Service’s Conservation and Nonimpairment Mandate. It was written by Caitlin Brown, a 3L at Berkeley Law and Co-Editor in Chief of Ecology Law Quarterly. Read the post here.
- ELRS Post: Week of 4/24/17
- Repurposing Ecolabels: Consumer Pressure as a Tool to Abate Human Rights Violations in International Fisheries
- ELRS Post: Week of 4/17/17
- Navigating with an Ocean Liner: The Clean Water Rule, Trump’s Executive Order, and the Future of “Waters of the United States”
- ELRS Post: Week of 4/10/17